- 325 g of oatmeal
- 100 g of sliced almonds
- 100 g pecans, crushed
- 150 g of sunflower seeds
- 80 ml of coconut oil or peanut Butter
- 120 ml of Big Buzz Orchestra honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla - liquid or cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 150 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, almonds, sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, vanilla, honey and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Add the nuts to the honey mixture and mix well until coated throughout.
- Spread the mixture on parchment paper in a pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
- You can store it for up to a week in a suitable closed container and enjoy the rich flavor of our Big Buzz Orchestra Organic Honey.