Пухкави домашни палачинки със сироп от мед
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 470 mL Milk
- 50 mL Melted Butter or oil
- Put the dry ingredients together in a bowl – flour, baking powder, add salt and sugar
- In another bowl add the melted butter and milk
- Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together
- Make sure that they are evenly combined
- Pour one scoop onto the pan
- Flip the pancake when you see bubbles showing up
- Wait for about one to two minutes so that the other side of the pancake is also well cooked.
For the honey syrup:
- Add Big Buzz Orchestra Organic Honey and water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Allow to cool and transfer to an airtight container. Syrup will keep, refrigerated, for up to 1 month.
← Older post